SdKfz. 251 is a half-track vehicle that appears in Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines. It appears in various missions as an enemy vehicle and a playable vehicle once if the Driver is present. It has a machine gun turret that can be fire. It reappears again in Commandos 3: Destination Berlin except with a manned machine gun emplacement rather than a built-in turret.
- It based on a real-life Sd.Kfz. 251.
- When you click it with the question mark function, it says "SDKFZ 231". However, the SDKFZ 251 is a half-track vehicle while the SDKFZ 231 has 6 or 8 wheels.
- The Sdkfz 251 did not appear in Commandos 2: Men of Courage.
- This vehicle also appears in Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty with the mission pack add-on. However, it has three variants rather than one.
- In the mission pack add-on mission "Panzerzug", the SdKfz does not have a built-in machine gun turret which only used as a troop transport.