Panzer II is a tank that appears in both Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines and Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty. It appears in various missions which is left unattended that can be controlled by the Driver in some storyline missions such as Restore Pride, and Guess Who's Coming Tonight while in some other missions are patrolling enemies. However, the Panzer II tank did not appeared in the Commandos 2: Men of Courage to Commandos: Strike Force.
Appearance in gamesEdit
Commandos: Behind Enemy LinesEdit
Commandos: Beyond the Call of DutyEdit
- Guess Who's Coming Tonight (Drivable)
- It is based on the real-life Panzer II tank.
- This is the only tank that fires machine guns only.
- The Panzer II tank also appears in both tutorial missions. One is left unattended (Driver) and the other one is an enemy vehicle (Sapper).
- This is the only tank vehicle that returns in Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty.
- Unlike the other Panzers, the Panzer II can be destroyed by throwing a grenade because it is a light armored vehicle.
- The Panzer II is the only tank that appears in the most missions.