Horch Kfz 15 is a vehicle that appears in Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines. It only appeared in the mission Pyrotechnics where it stand next to the Barracks. Since the Driver isn't present in this mission, this vehicle can be accessible, but you can't drive it.
- In the game, it misspelled as "HORCHER KFZ 15".
- Since the Sapper is not featured in this mission, this is the only key to destroy the headquarters next to it.
- The Horch Kfz 15 can be controlled in the mods such as Men of Duty (a Commandos 2: Men of Courage mod for Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty in placement of the Horch 180).
- The Horch Kfz 15 appears in Commandos: Strike In Narrow Path mod which is in the mission Pharaoh's Legacy as an escape vehicle. It is located next to the edge of the Pyramid.
- It is succeed by the Horch 180 which is served as their personal vehicle of the Imperial Japanese Army.